A huge thank you to SK, Kayla, Sonam, Sian , Sophie and Judanna for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It has been so great getting to know fellow bloggers, through both our group chats and tags and awards like this. The tags for this award have been piling up in my notifications and this post is long overdue, I know. But I’ve been busy with guest posts, articles and sixth form work recently so haven’t had much time to blog until now.
Without further ado, here are 7 vaguely interesting facts about me!
- I used to have chickens and they were the cutest pets in the world! I’d really like to raise chicks again in the future. Maybe lambs, too. And definitely kittens.
- Strawberries are my favourite fruit and always will be. I genuinely believe I could live off strawberries. Unfortunately there aren’t as many in store now that it’s winter… I don’t know how I’m going to cope. 🙁
- I was born in Sharjah, in the UAE . I’ve also spent a few years of my life in India and now live in England!
- I am currently in Year 12 – my first year of sixth form – and am studying Maths, Physics, Economics and Computing.
- Aside from English, I am fluent in Urdu and can speak a bit of Hindi. I also did German at GCSE and would love to be able to speak Arabic fluently some day.
- One of my goals in life is to travel as much as possible. The idea of seeing new places, trying different cuisines and learning about new cultures really appeals to me.
- This may sound a bit strange, but I enjoy organising and am a big fan of stationery (which you’ll already know if you’ve read my Wish List and Haul posts!)
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Here are the rules…
✧ Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
✧ Share 7 facts about yourself
✧ Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Looking forward to reading your posts! 🙂